We welcome spectators at Kruger2Canyon Challenge and have created a spectator package that includes all meals and accommodation for this purpose.
Spectator Package – R1200 includes meals from Friday dinner to Sunday brunch as well as tented accommodation at the venue.
*all prices are inclusive of VAT
Entrance to Franklyn Park is R30. This is included in your entry and/or spectator package but is payable by spectators and visitors to the Park who do not have prior a booking.
The event is also family orientated, with lots for the kids to do over the long weekend at the venue and in the surrounding areas.
Things to do in the greater area:
- Visit the Kruger National Park (45mins)
- Visit Swadini and Blyde River Canyon (20 mins)
- Drive to the top of Mariepskop (1 hr – incredible views of the Lowveld)
- Visit Endangered Species Centre, Hoedspruit (20 mins)
- Visit Kinyoka Reptile Park, Hoedspruit (20 mins)
- 24 Degrees South – Eating, Secrets of Silk demonstrations, Classic Cars & Bikes showroom, Leather Workshop, Unique shopping